Saturday, December 4, 2010

Arrived Alive in Amsterdam!

Hi everyone! I am here in Blizzardy-Amsterdam!

We managed to make it here before the major snow hit, luckily.  We just did all of our paperwork and got our pictures taken for our crew ID's.

Tomorrow starts all of the training, and at 3pm we are loading the bus to head to Bremerhaven. It is a 6 hour drive from Amsterdam, and Disney is treating us to a meal/snacks/etc on the bus. They're feeding me already? I like it.

I have met a few Canadians at the luggage claim, and it's nice to know someone else out there feels the same way as I have for the past couple of months. One girl had ONE day to prepare for leaving, how insane is that?

Oh Mom, I overpacked. Most people have ONE medium sized suitcase and a small duffel carryon...oh well. 2 duffels, a small backpack and a purse...pretty impressive for 4 months, considering the last time I went away for 4 months I had like 120lbs worth of stuff.

I am in good hands, I love Disney already.

2 comments:

  1. Got into your blog today, thanks for the email, glad to hear everything is going well. I assume that they will be finishing the ship on the trip over and once in the USA but who knows for sure, just as long as the damn thing actually floats!

    Love Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete