Hi!
This will be another super quick post. The Port Adventures team are headed to EPCOT for the evening...we are staying a night OFF the ship! You have no idea how exciting this is for us...a night not in a tiny porthole-less cabin with mini beds! We are staying at the resort, and I am so unbelievably happy! We get to go again to the parks on the 10th with all of the new hires. But let me assure you, yes, we do work hard. Although we have not been working the 70 hours a week yet...we have been working 60-62 hours per week. Don't worry, we're still busy.
I love it though! Pretty sure we passed the Coast Guard inspection today as we only had to do the drill once...pretty sure we're good anyways.
Florida is...florida...nothing special, but it is special to be here with everyone. The Disney Wonder comes into port soon and I'm hoping to go aboard to take a tour. The 7th marks our first preview cruise for all cast members for WDW. Woohoo!
off to the gangway to get off the ship! xo
No comments:
Post a Comment