Saturday, January 8, 2011

Preview Cruise #1


I am absolutely exhausted! Today I only worked from 8-8 and I am dead. A few of us got to go to Atlantis to do a site visit. We got a private tour of all of their facilities that they offer to our guests on tour. It is a beautiful resort. I absolutely love the waterpark. The slides there look absolutely amazing…There is one kind of like the cliff at Wild Water Kingdom but you slide down a tunnel that is running through a shark tank. Um…that is cool.
Things have been good for the most part. Ship life is pretty hard. Everyone knows everyone’s business, and my oh my do I not like that. I feel sort of like I’m back in high school with some people. It’s either my maturity or their immaturity that is showing. Luckily I have made friends with some very genuine people, and I truly enjoy spending time with them. The food part is also getting to me…I just pretty much eat to get energy rather than for taste nowadays. There is rice at every meal (yes, even breakfast) but sometimes no appetizing options at all….I eat fish sometimes now…yes because my plate looks so sad with just salad on it…
Alright, I can barely keep my eyes open so I will write again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment