Hey everyone!
I hope you guys have been checking out all the media coverage the past couple of days with the Dream. The Christening ceremony was a lot of fun, we got to wave “napkins” out the port side verandahs. It was awesome to be a part of it. I have never seen any celebrities before, and yesterday I saw Jennifer Hudson and Whoopi Goldberg. John Stamos is here too…I can’t wait to see him…hehe. My friend Marius was the one dispatching the Aquaduck raft on the Disney webcast if you caught it!!
Today I opened the Aquaduck at 4:15am! I loooove media. It’s amazing to be here with all the photographers, videographers and television personalities. Everyone is running around, everyone is excited to be here and capturing all of the beauty that is the Disney Dream (yes, I am Disney brainwashed but I love it!).
I’m glad to hear that everyone is doing well! Emma and Becca, I hope one day you can come on one of the cruises, you girls would have so much fun!! I miss you girls xoxo
Just letting you know the package mailing address has changed, just *in case* you want to send me anything!
Disney Dream
Port Adventures
Attention: Amanda Dunning
April 3, 2011
Disney Cruise Line Distribution Centre
8633 Transport Drive
Orlando
FL 32832
Port Adventures
Attention: Amanda Dunning
April 3, 2011
Disney Cruise Line Distribution Centre
8633 Transport Drive
Orlando
FL 32832
Saw most of it but had difficulty with webcast freezing but overall looked awesome. I loved the champagne bottle - large enough even for you and your friends.
ReplyDeleteDad
Hi Amanda
ReplyDeleteHave been watching Good Morning America and the webcast. It all looks very exciting. Didn't realize that Jennifer Hudson worked on the Disney Magic. Then of course her oscar for Dreamgirls. I guess Disney dreams do come true. Just like yours are now. John Stamos oh.la.la.
Love Mom
Thanks Dad
ReplyDelete