Today I went on the Ardastra Gardens and City Tour. It was great! I got to learn a lot of historical information…but man do they not run a tour like I do…no times to be back, dropping us off at random spots and picking us up at completely different locations without telling us…makes me miss my job! Leanna, will you take me back!?! I’m home in April I can do Pre-seasons!! PLEASE!!
I still don’t have my package from home yet. I swear, if my precious clothes from Simons and Topshop are lost in Orlando, I will be extremely peeved. If they are not there by the next Port Canaveral day (which is Sunday) I don’t know what to do! I’ve given them my tracking number (thanks Momma) so hopefully they can find it and it’s not on the Magic or something.
I’ve been a little down lately, not sure why. It may be the mid-contract blues, but I’m not sure. I’m doing better but I think I got a wave of homesickness last night. I miss everyone terribly. Not only that, but I miss having a life outside of the ship. It is amazing to get off the ship, but it’s only for a couple of hours and then we’re back. I can’t wait for my vacation to get refreshed. I love my job working at the desk, though. I sold almost $5000 in about 4 hours at the desk one cruise. I learnt how to use the track sales feature on the system so it keeps me occupied and working harder…
Nothing else new to report other than the Crew channels have movies like Operation Dumbo Drop, Homeward Bound and Angels in the Outfield on them. I wish you were here Julie, you would appreciate them!
Happy Valentines Day my friends! Xoxo
how is that even a question?! i'll be waiting at tnt with arms wide open the second you get off that plane!!!!
ReplyDeletehope those blues pass quickly missy! you'll be home in no time and you're a tough cookie, i know you'll make it till then <3
Hope they find that darn package and deliver it to you tomorrow. I know that it will make you happy to have some more of your things with you. Hang in there Amanda as Leanna says it won't be much longer and believe me you would not be enjoying the weather here at all. We all miss you too but are envious of the life you are living right now. So keep busy and enjoy this experience while it lasts.
ReplyDeleteLove momma
xoxo