Friday, May 6, 2011

a magical dream?

So here I am again, the eve of the beginning of another contract with Disney...so much has happened over the past five months and I am so thankful for the opportunities that I have been given.

One of those opportunities in fact is the chance to transfer ships. I am no longer on the Disney Dream. I am going to be on the Magic starting tomorrow morning at 7am! On the Magic I will be going to St. Maarten and St. Thomas/St. John (as well as Castaway Cay), then doing a 14 day trans-atlantic to Madeira, Cadiz (Spain), Gibraltar (UK) and Barcelona. After that is the 10 & 11 night Mediterranean cruises. I cannot believe this. Everything that I wanted I now have the opportunity to do.

Doesn't mean I am not nervous about meeting all new people, learning a new ship and pretty much a new job. Thankfully two of my managers will be on the Magic with me starting in one week. That thought calms me down.

I am excited to post the differences between the two ships...by golly I hope I have enough room for all my stuff!

I have to be downstairs at 5:30am ready to go. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment