Monday, March 7, 2011

i'm alive

I apologize for not writing more!

I have been super busy. Things are working out really well for me here, I am improving and constantly moving forward...good thing.

I am creating a 45 minute training session for my team on empathy to help improve our customer service/friendliness ratings. This will hopefully showcase what I am capable of doing and help show some initiative. Wish me luck!

Tonight is a late night Nassau which means we are all aboard at 2am...usually it's 6pm. It's great...we are going to Atlantis for dinner and drinks tonight as a team, hopefully it will be great!

MISS YOU ALL...LESS THAN A MONTH!!

PS: I GOT MY PACKAGE!
PPS: I am returning april 3rd and coming back to DCL may 7th!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I finally figured out how to comment on your blog! So what is DCL??? Also, when you are back we shall chill. But for now, I have followed your lead and created my own blog. Go to http://ubercar.wordpress.com/ and follow me, as I have followed you. Do it now. No, not later cause I know your like "I can do it tomorrow" . . . o wait I'm the procrastinator! Never mind. But seriously, I hope you are soaking up all the Disneyness!

    ReplyDelete