Thursday, December 9, 2010

Forgotten List

  1. Febreeze
  2. Duvet
  3. Suitcase
  4. Magnets
  5. Pictures
  6. Clock
  7. Powerbar
  8. Small decorations
  9. Baskets for wardrobe
  10. Plain t-shirts (Disney Look)
  11. Laundry Basket/Bag 
  12. More snack foods (granola bars, etc)
Today was a historic day for Disney! The Disney Dream was officially handed over from Meyer-Werft to Disney this morning, and the official presentation was held this afternoon at 3:30. Even Donald Duck and Mickey joined the Disney and Meyer-Werft Execs. This means now all the Disney policies are in place since we now have ownership of the ship.

They're allowing smoking in the cabins as long as both cabin mates agree...I think that's gross. Hence the febreeze for next time, if I am so lucky to be able to return.

I am so excited for the Aquaduck (the big new slide). Port Adventures runs it, and after speaking to one of the engineers that worked on it, we are going to be doing a great deal of training on it, even shadowing the engineers for like 3 days on it when we're sailing to Tenerife, I believe. We'll get to be some of the first people to ever be on the slide! Eeee.

My wet drill training has been switched to tomorrow, so I have to be in the terminal at 6:30am, ready to go to spend several hours in the pool (gee, sounds familiar), jumping off a high platform with a lifejacket on, flipping over the life raft, etc...all in a funky wetsuit that covers my hands, head and feet...fun! I actually am excited. Unfortunately, I was supposed to have a 10:30am start so I'm a tad disappointed, but I was done work at 4pm today so I can't complain.

I'm getting lost less and less! Wooo!

I got to speak to Lizipoo and Judy today! Yay! :) It was fantastic to hear your voices. Too bad you don't pick up your phone Mommabear!

1 comment:

  1. Hey neighbour, glad to hear (well read) you got in okay. I knew you would love it! Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete